Fainting Leg Numbness Write Up Numbness During Pregnancy?!?

Numbness during pregnancy?!? - fainting leg numbness write up

Last night I woke up at 11:30 min [30th after I had gone to sleep] with numbness in his arm numb and tingling in my body, I entered a state of panic was and I felt weak. My sister tried to convince me that it was normal and panic attack was over, he fell asleep around 2, but this morning woke up with the same numbness [especially in the legs and arms]
I am 17 years old. old and 17 weeks of pregnancy

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

I have a lot of numbness in his sleep during pregnancy, and ... I think it should be done only with the movement ... just try to sleep on the left side with a pillow between your legs ... say this is the best way to sleep movement regaurding ...

I would not worry, you can immediately after the baby ...

always talk about things that affect them, if your doctor!

bridget said...

I remember my last pregnancy, closer to the end, but I remember watching on how my hands on everything. She gave birth and disappeared.

Post a Comment