Buy Eml Series E100 Can You Tell Me What Is The Problem...?

Can you tell me what is the problem...? - buy eml series e100

I'm going crazy! I bought a 2000 328i and a very strange problem.
The car is accelerating and the engine is very slow, especially when you press the gas pedal! EML light is switched on and no signal is yellow triangle on the table, the more light engine. Now, when I was 10 BMW mechanics and can not understand the problem. I have the air flow meter, throttle body, candles and oil changed a few times! Have not helped them! (PS could be oil pump?)
These are mistakes which BMW Dealers me:
1-circuit sensor defective camshaft position (# 65)
2-Signal, 02 sensor, Bank 1 a.m.-2 p.m. prior to the catalyst, under min. Asset. (# 151/154)
3-signal, the accelerator pedal position sensor (# 172 & 111)
Engine: 4-out-put-butterfly of the stage (# 169)
5-pedal travel, brakeslamp Switches
6-mass meter signal errors (# 08)
7-pedal sensor (# 117)
8-electric capacity of more than 18V (# 120)
9-connection may DME (# 148)
10-angle sensor Streering (# 182)
**** I RepeNo, I changed the throttle body and air, and a meter ****
Please help me, I have no idea what Wrona with this car!
(BMW 328i, 2000, 125.000 miles)

1 comments:

kittycol... said...

Here is my answer ... It's a piece of shit you get a new car.

Post a Comment